Tuesday, October 30, 2007

It has come to my attention....

that I haven't posted in a while. so here goes :)

I registered for week 1 at the new shala in Florida in March. I have not yet met Guruji, so I am really excited about it. Anyone else going? It would be fun to meet some ashtangi.net folks :)

I've been working at the lab waaaaaay too much lately. 10 hrs a day, 7 days a week...when you include practice, this is a twelve hour day...include traffic and, well, I don't even want to think about it. I'm having trouble finding time to even eat...whew!

I hope you are all well.

3 comments:

Arturo said...

Hi Elaina
I didn't know what you were talking about so I went to check ashtanga.com. That should be very nice.
Cheers,
Arturo

whatnot said...

I miss you! That is all.

Elaina said...

I miss you too darling! :) I hope to see you soon.