Sunday, August 24, 2008

Okay, I know this sounds silly...

but I got a buzz from the produce department. Hmmm....

Okay, so here's the story. My husband and I decided to stop on the way home and pick up ingredients to make a fresh/healthier pizza. We walked into Central Market and got pizza dough, skim mozzarella, wine, and then made our way over to the produce department. I was super exhausted, as usual, from another rough week at the lab. When we walked into the produce department, I immediately started to feel better. And not just better, but great, high even! And I wanted to touch, smell, be with all the produce. Sounds really weird, I know, but the prana coming off all those fruits and veggies gave me a huge pick me up. I felt soooo good! Either that, or they pump drugs through the vents ;)

On Saturday we got to spend some quality time with a couple of close friends, Jesse and Meg. It was so good to see them. We had a long leisurely lunch, and caught up. We hadn't seen them in forever! I hope it isn't as long before the next time :)

1 comment:

alfia said...

That was a good kind of buzz!

You know, I am having really good, strong morning practices the last two weeks. Then work, work, work and at home I am no longer human. I just need to find a flat surface and recline (preferably till morning). I could definitely use some pick-me-up in the evening. Grocery shopping?