Monday, September 10, 2007

Ah Marichi, how I have missed you.

Today M gave me through Mari C. Hurray! I really missed the shoulder opening and binding in the marichi's.

My husband sent me an email in the middle of the day that read "I want to go to E's 7:30 pm on Thursday and M's 10:30 am on Saturday". Yippee! These will be his second and third led classes ever. Going to these led classes with him is harder than I remember led classes to be. I don't know if I work harder because of the group energy, or they are just faster, but I am surprised by how tired I get!

Hey anybody own the Prana Goucho's? I am considering them, but am worried they are useless for ashtanga...hmmmm, headstand in flared legs....I see london, I see france :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have the prana gouchos and they are not really functional for practice. I would wear them, but would find myslef getting caught up in all the material. I also discovered that I was distracted because of messing with excess material. They are great fun, just not practical for Ashtanga.

Good luck!