Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Ahhhh, So excited! :)

So it isn't official yet, because I don't start until June. BUT, I am too excited not to write about it. It looks like I'll be teaching four led Ashtanga classes a week here in town.

I met with the owner, and the vibe was awesome! She and I seem to be on the same wavelength. I want to be a part of a studio that wants to build a community around it, and that is truly passionate about yoga, and not just money. She seems to want the same things ( as well as to make some money, I mean come on I get that :) ), and that is so exciting to me!

It is a beautiful space with bamboo floors and buddhas, and an energy that is very pure and soothing.

Ooooh I hope this isn't too good to be true! :)

2 comments:

Wayne said...

Congratulations - have fun!

alfia said...

Great! Congratualtion, Elaina!
I will keep my fingers crossed for it to happen. :)