Sunday, June 8, 2008

Chitta Vritti Meme

At the request of my dear Alfia, I have posted the following, my first meme! :)

The rules:
1. Post the rules of the game at the beginning.
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
3. At the end of the post, the player then tags five people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read the player’s blog.
4. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.

What were you doing five years ago?

Working as a lab manager at Duke University in Durham NC, preparing to move to Austin, TX for my PhD

What are five things on your to-do list for today?
Dishes
Groceries
Practice
Go to Lab
Doggy Play Date


What are five snacks you enjoy?

Dried cranberries
Nuts
Edamame
Baked Lays
Oranges


What are five things you would do if you were a billionaire?

Buy a house and car (let's get the selfishness out of the way)
Open a holistic wellness center
Travel A LOT
Support Research in various fields
Donate to a different charity every day

What are five of your bad habits?

Procrastination
Too much TV
Eating too much
Celebrity Gossip Blogs
Sleeping too much


What are five places where you have lived?
Florida
Wisconsin
North Carolina
South Carolina
Texas

What are five jobs you’ve had?

Projectionist at a movie theater
RA in college
Data Manager at a CRO
Salesperson at an Art Gallery
Research Scientist


These are the five people I tag:
I'm kinda late in the game, so I didn't tag anyone :) Am I bad ? ;)

3 comments:

alfia said...

Hi, Elaina:

Thank you so much! Lovely answers!

You know, I would love to work as a projectionist in a movie theater! I think it is just as cool as Anna's job at selling icecream. I am a total movie junkie.
I love edamame, too!
Your bad habits are just like mine, except I do not indulge in celebrity gossip (note to self - might be addictive, avoid at all costs) and sleeping too much.

I feel that I know you better now.
:)

Anonymous said...

Ha! But Elaina probably did not gain ten pounds and a love for rocky road while doing it... complete with real hot fudge and rainbow sprinkles!

: )

Hi Elaina, this is a fun blog! Glad I stumbled on it.

Elaina said...

Thanks Annabella! :)