Thursday, April 17, 2008

Reunion

Tomorrow my husband and I are going back to Chapel Hill, NC for a reunion. We are super excited!!! I can't tell you how much I miss the east coast. Anyway, it will be a weekend of fun, food, drink, and craziness.

I'm still running daily, and thanks everyone for the comments on how to keep my muscles long and flexy. Alfia, I think it was you who said that after a while the muscles would get used to it, and I would regain flexibility. You were very right, I'm glad I just keep pushing through.

Practice has been here and there where I can squeeze it in. I haven't been to a group mysore or led class in what seems like forever, but I'm really enjoying my private time :) Practice is always different when you are alone, I always seem to push myself harder and take risks I don't usually take in front of others. I think I'm afraid of embarrassing myself in a class.

Anyway, everyone have a wonderful weekend, I'll post on my return on Tuesday!

1 comment:

alfia said...

Have a great trip, Elaina!