Friday, July 27, 2007

Trucking Along

I have practiced every morning since last Sunday, and boy what a difference a week makes. M is building me up slowly, I'm still doing Surya's, Standing, & Finishing. She says next week we will start adding asanas. I can't even begin to tell you how much better I feel to be practicing again.

Also, I was officially discharged from physical therapy on Thursday. The PT gave me some exercises to keep doing on my own. Physical therapy is fascinating to me. If only there were more hours in the day, I would probably like to go to school for that too! I think I have a problem, I want to learn about everything! I would be in school for many lifetimes if I let myself pursue all the fields I wanted to.

I would like to be trained in:

-chinese medicine
-massage therapy
-physical therapy
-counseling
-ayurvedic medicine
-neuroscience
-yoga

Yeah, so I need more money and time!

No comments: