Wednesday, May 23, 2007

You tagged me, you really tagged me ! :)

Thank you Tim for tagging me! :) I was beginning to feel like the last kid to be picked for kickball teams! :)

Okay here goes:

1. While it may not surprise you that I read a lot of blogs, I also read a lot of celebrity gossip blogs like perezhilton.com . It's a habit I'm trying to give up, but geez they are strangely compelling!

2. In college, I used to play pool to supplement my income. They never saw it coming ;)

3. I am unusually sensitive to light and noise...I'm happiest in a dark or dimly lit room that is absolutely silent.

4. I tore my ACL on a trampoline when I was 15 years old at a friends house. She never spoke to me again because her family was so scared that mine would sue. We didn't.

5. I often feel like a phony at work. Like I am the only one there who doesn't belong. I keep promising myself that I'm going to spend all my spare time studying to try to "catch up" with everyone else.

6. My favorite meal is cheese pizza and champagne.

7. I have five parents. Dad, Step-Mom, Mom, Step-Dad, Ex-Step-Dad! Whew!

8. I have three tattoos, and plan to get another of the invocation in Sanskrit, when I graduate teacher training in August.

______________________________________________________
The rules - 1: Each player starts with 8 random facts/habits about themselves. 2: People who are tagged, write a blog post about their own 8 random things, and post these rules. 3: At the end of your post you need to tag 8 people and include their names. 4: Don't forget to leave them a comment and tell them they're tagged, and to read your blog.
______________________________________________________

I would like to tag:
Yoga Chickie
A Lotus Girl
Kayla (Mama Yogini)
Caroline (Ashtangi Aspirant)
Tiff (Yogini's Quest)
Xzar
Tabby Cat
EdHo

4 comments:

Carl said...

I was thinking about tagging the Tabby Cat. He doesn't have contact links on his page though. So if he responds to the gauntlet you tossed down here, you can have him. If he doesn't, I will leave a hardcopy summons in his cubby at practice tomorrow morning. May the best blogger win! Ha ha ha.

Elaina said...

I hope you get him! :) It sounds to me like you deserve it.

Yoga Chickie said...

Hey - I tagged you too! How cool is that!

Elaina said...

So very cool! Thanks for that :)