Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Adjustments

I am learning to adjust practitioners from my mentor. It is so strange being the one giving the adjustments as opposed to receiving them. I have to say I am having a little anxiety about adjusting people. I know that I love them and will take them from anyone who knows what they are doing, but for some reason I am worried (projecting) that people will not think I'm "worthy" to adjust them. I guess since I am a new teacher?

Hmmm...tomorrow I will adjust the class that I normally practice in, I'll let you know how that goes...

1 comment:

Tim said...

I've felt the same way, and still do at times, as does any new teacher (or at least any new teacher with an appropriately sized ego). I found it helped to tell people that I really welcomed their feedback/suggestions made me feel more comfortable, and perhaps put them at ease as well.