Thursday, April 12, 2007

Dog Days

We took our boston to the vet today. He needed heartgard, and we found out he has an ear infection! It took four grown men to hold down my 20 pound dog to give him ear drops! I was embarrassed and proud all at the same time.

Went to the campus ashtanga class that I used to attend months ago. It was really nice to visit, but I was surprised what my practice used to be like. The room was air conditioned (70 degrees), with mirrors, and the primary series was extremely modified. We skipped about half the asanas! It is an intro course for college students, so I guess it really isn't that surprising, but it is strange for me to think about how much my practice has changed. I feel more "official" now, which really means nothing, but I think you know what I mean. Maybe more "traditional" would be a better way to describe it.

I've added a couple new pics on the side there, the state of the backbend, and Mari D :)

3 comments:

Wayne said...

Lovely "binding and bending"!

Elaina said...

Thank you! :)

Yoga Chickie said...

Yes, your form is LOVELY!!!!