Thursday, April 5, 2007

Wait a Minute Mr. Postman

The Grant is gone...I sent it last night to Bethesda, Maryland. Hurray! I slept better last night than I have in almost a month.

That could have also been because I went to my first mysore style class in a month. It was only my second class practice back. I'm surprised how much strength and stamina I have lost over the break. I am sore in places that I haven't been sore in for almost a year. I can tell my body needs to rebuild. But don't think I am disappointed. I enjoyed that practice so much. I like having to slow down a bit and be mindful of every posture and every vinyasa.

I think I'll practice every other day for a while to work back into a daily practice. Slow and steady...

3 comments:

CJ said...

Congrats! Also, I did every odd day when I was getting back into it, and it worked well. Slowly and steady...as you say.

Tim said...

I second the congrats. The lost strength and fitness will return . . . just keep plugging away.

Elaina said...

Thanks you two! :) The support is really nice. It's so wonderful to have the virtual community that we do. I'm off to read your blogs!