Tuesday, February 20, 2007

I wish today was a moon day...

so that I didn't feel so guilty for not going to practice tonight. But, I'm pooped and I've decided to invest the evening in reading the Hatha Yoga Pradipika and cuddling my boston terrier puppy!
Maybe even with a glass of red wine!

Tomorrow will be a mysore class, which I like more than led classes anyway. I always feel like I make more progress in the mysore classes, which makes sense being able to go more slowly and/or deeper if I so choose. Plus more personal time and adjustments with the teach are nice.

I'm finding that practicing kurmasana and supta kurmasana are making my hips sore on the outer edges, I guess it's from stretching them in this new way, feels really nice actually. I love how an ashtanga practice (and the body practicing it) are always changing. I love to feel parts of the body open up, and other parts solidify and strengthen. And most of all I love the thought of all the changes I have yet to undergo.

No comments: