Thursday, February 22, 2007

Purification

I decided to practice yesterday despite my sore throat. I think it was a very good decision because from after my practice on, I have felt 100% better. Score is one for detoxification, and zero for conserving energy! I even managed to lift in Setu Bandhasana with my arms crossed over my chest, which is a first for me.

My backbends are starting to feel much more comfy. I really feel like I am stretching out the muscles along the front of my body and lengthening my back. I think I owe it all to NOT bringing my knees into my chest in between! Glad I figured that one out.

Today, I'm hoping to skip out of work one hour early to go to a led full primary. I don't like to leave work early, but we have a dear friend coming in from NC tomorrow, and a lot of cleaning needs to be done in preparation...and then I won't practice again until Sunday morning.

Sunday morning will be Mysore style with David Swenson. I can't wait!

No comments: