Thursday, March 22, 2007

Can't....keep....my.....eyes.....open....

So tired today....good grief...My grant is in the hands of my boss for his input. That's the good news. The bad news is that I'm exhausted and the editing after his comments will be as much if not more work than writing this draft.

On the flip side, the arm is finally starting to slowly improve. I was beginning to wonder if it was ever going to heal. Even though only time will tell how it will perform in the long run, I'm feeling optimistic :)

This weekend is teacher training. Two ten hour days of yoga! I'm excited even though I know I'll be hating life without my weekend off.

Oh, and my husband apparently reads my blog more often than I thought. Last night he used it as leverage. He wanted me to walk him through some asana, and I was pooped. Then he said, "I'm going to post on your blog and tell on you if you don't" :) Guess I beat him to the punch by telling on myself, but I thought it was super cute that he was jonesing for some asana! His surya namaskar are starting to look really good, his body seems more lubricated like he has kicked off some of the dust from not stretching and moving much. Hurray!

No comments: